Friday, May 6, 2011

Final, Final

I read the blog you had suggested reading the other day about no one having time to read. I hear this all the time in my little realm of the world. It is not out of pleasure that I hear people having to read but as a necessity. Take my boyfriend and my best friend: my boyfriend only reads out of necessity and even then he steers clear. I've been trying to have him read The Giver but without much luck. My best friend on the other hand enjoys reading for pleasure but being in graduate school she has to read out necessity, but she seems to enjoy curling up with her DMV. I enjoy reading and will continue to push past my comfort zone into new genres and new authors.

I would like to finish by thanking Mr. Sexson for the fun filled year and teaching me that Shakespeare will always be around whether it is relating to the origins, the myth, of his writing, songs of rap and Sir Raleigh's pearls, his beautiful language, and even in popular culture. Shakespeare is found through the ages and always will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment