Friday, April 15, 2011

Flyting

In the past my sister and I have had right out arguments that usually ended with me in tears. I think it had a lot to do with my sister having been nine years older then me. All the same I used to call her lizard breathe, four eyes (until the 5th grade when I received my four eyes mark), small fry (funny she was the shortest out of the mediate family.) In return I was called little brat, stinky, and at one time a string of bad words. That is when I ended in tears. If I am remembering rightly I had taken something of hers without asking and broke it. She didn't take it well.
My niece came to live with my folks and me, before I had moved down here for school: the tables have turned and I have become big meanie and she the little brat.
There have been other flyting experiences but that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment