Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Group Projects

I enjoyed watching the group performances. I loved the Othello western. It was humorous and unique. It worked so well together. I was telling a friend about it because she is a Shakespeare fan herself having acted in multiple plays. She asked how they did a black man in the western version. An Indian she loved it and wished she was able have seen it. She then told me one of her old school drama classes they did a sleepover version of Hamlet...

All the group performances were great. I love learning about Titus and Andronicus. What a gruesome play. I plan on renting the movie version that was recommended. Doing the group performances was fun but hard to get together without issue. But we finally were able to and did a movie. It was fun but felt we could have done a lot more with it.

Great Job everyone on group performances!

No comments:

Post a Comment